Pay it Forward.
The FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive will be a total surprise--to both of us.The catch is that you must play too! Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (you can cut and paste these instructions). Then come back and let me know that you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. It's that easy! Remember, only the first three comments will qualify.
3.12.2009
Posted by
Pepper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Booo yeah!!! I'm first!
NEVER been more excited!!
Shoot-I didn't post on my blog yet, so don't count me in. I'm a little worried that some of the crazies that I have watching my blog will come out of the woodwork...like DykeWife.
Wait, does the third one count if it's from the same person? If not, I'm number three!
Pepper, when are we gonna make our bamboo raft?
What!? Crap. Seeing that Barefootbex responded some ten plus days ago, I guess I wasn't that close to qualifying, but it still would have been fantastic to receive a home-made craft from Pepper...I can only imagine how marvelous it would have been!
Too late obviously for this but I just wanted to say hi and I'm peeping on your blog via Angie and Ajay! Fun to see what you guys are up to! ps-there's another connection we have- I noticed that you were friends with Josh and Rachel Ligairi on facebook and asked RAchel how you guys know each other. Small world as usual They both went to HS with us.
Time for an update. It'll be a year later in...11 days. Need some new goings on in the Sessions life!
Ok we really miss you guys lately. And by me, I mean Liv and I who were discussing this today. Will you put some pictures up for us?? :)
Hey lets have a new post of the babes eh?
Please pretty please.
Alright ya'll. Time to post some pics of that baby. Especially since I'm not gunna be seeing you for Christmas. Consider an update on your blog a Christmas present to me. I promise I'll pay it forward in someway.
. . . . . . . . . .
Post a Comment