Does anyone else think TurboTax is hilarious? Before I even got started here is what I was asked:
1. Pepper served in the U.S. Armed Forces in 2008?
2. Pepper was legally blind as of December 31, 2008?
3. Pepper passed away before filing this return?
Ummm, can I say No, No, and definitely NO-still here on earth! Taxes are so fun.
2.23.2009
Posted by
Pepper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Archie and Pepper, both of your talks were EXCELLENT in Sacrament meeting last Sunday. Very interesting and thoughtful!!
Peps, I wouldn't know too much about turbo tax. Dad would know all that stuff, but he must take it seriously because this is the first time I have heard these questions. I am afraid I am with you on this--ridiculous. And then again, there must be a need for the software to know such matters. Love you guys. Mom
Should I be insulted that Turbo Tax didn't ask if I was dead, blind, or a soldier?
I know I love filling out taxes. Wait til you add kids to the mix. Great questions there.
Thanks for sharing..........
Post a Comment