Sweet, Sweet P got us/mostly me Nuggets tickets to the sold-out Hornets game last Saturday night. And I'm not talking about the $12 nose-bleeds, I mean cushioned seats and non-binocular-aided views—the sort of seats I'm not usually accustomed to. So we had an awesome time.
Rob Van Winkle provided the halftime show with a nice medley, of course ending with Grammy nominated Ice Ice Baby. This year the Nuggets are a fun team to watch, and Chris Paul's double-double really caught them off guard. In fact, he brought his team back from a 26-point 3rd quarter deficit, but after some clutch plays by Carmelo Anthony within the last 30 seconds the Nuggets were able to close it out.
1.05.2009
Posted by
Archie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So are you guys back in the states now. I guess I missed hearing when you got back, if you are. Glad you got to enjoy the game.
Post a Comment