Since we don't have a board yet, we are still sand bound. The next creature might be a crab; I think Archie wants to come to terms with his fear/disgust of them. We'll see...
We should have left you justins board... just kidding that looks great. We had a blast with you guys. thanks again for letting us crash on your floor, we owe you big.
pepper i can totally see you spending time on your precious octopus and loving it and squeezing it... haha i miss playing at the beach with you! -leslie
7 comments:
I love your octopus. I hope you are continuing to have a great time. It looks like you are.
We should have left you justins board... just kidding that looks great. We had a blast with you guys. thanks again for letting us crash on your floor, we owe you big.
Wow. Now that is pretty cool. I'm not even there, and I want to roll around on it so bad. Why is it fun to ruin beautiful sand creations?
that is the best sand octopus I have ever seen!
that is seriously cool!
awesome! i take it, based on the time investment i see here, that you two haven't landed jobs yet? :)
pepper i can totally see you spending time on your precious octopus and loving it and squeezing it... haha i miss playing at the beach with you! -leslie
Post a Comment